We are looking for energetic, dog-loving volunteer couples who own their own RV (TT, 5th-wheel or motor home). We ask for 20-30 hours per week from each couple based on 5 work days (two days off each week). The scope of work consists of the following:
- Lawn and landscape maintenance (weeding, mowing, leaf cleanup, etc)
- Cleaning cabins, rental trailers and bath house
- Setup for events, dinners and potlucks
- Office duties and check-in (Campground Master knowledge preferred)
- Trash and recycling pickup
- Site escort
As you can see, the work can be quite physical at times.
In addition to these general activities, we also seek volunteers with specialty skills like small engine repair, carpentry, or general handyman abilities.
In return for volunteering at 4PK, we offer the following:
- Full hook-up, fenced RV site (fits up to a 40 ft Class A or similar)
- Free WIFI and cable TV access
- Metered electric allowance starting at $70 per month
- Private volunteer laundry room
- Free food at all catered events
- Access to all dog amenities and events
- Camp store discounts
- Tiered bonus system*
- Lots of fun!!!
* If you work with us for at least three months (during season), you will receive a $300 bonus, six months is an additional $400, and the entire season (including pre-opening and closing) is an additional $500 bonus for a total of $1200 for the entire season (payments are per couple).
New volunteer positions are available with as low as a 3 month (minimum) commitment. Shorter periods of time are available if you have volunteered with us previously.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you would like to pursue, please email your resume to email@example.com. Please include pictures of yourself, your RV, and your dogs. Also, include a phone number so we can contact you. References are also appreciated.
We will get in touch with you after reviewing your resume and discuss the next steps.
Connie & Sandy